U-hu-hu and Hu-la-la Cheesecakes

The Loaf at the Pavilion has introduced its latest creation, the "U-hu-hu Cheesecakes", which is a collection of miniature cheesecakes. These cheesecakes, which are about the size of cupcakes, come in a variety of flavours and toppings.


According to The Loaf, the name "U-hu-hu" came from the gentle laughter that Japanese women have when they are pleased. It is a gesture of covering the mouth with the hand, muffling the laughter.


This has certainly inspired me to experiment a new flavoured cheesecake other than my usual Oreo Cheesecake or the Lemon Cheesecake. I decided to use strawberry flavoured gelatin and a digestive biscuit base. Here's my creation and I name it "Hu-la-la" coz laughters from my family isn't as gentle as the Japs. Fancy a slice?

0 comments: