Dumplings Day

I had to work over the weekend and I have brought back 15 lever arch files of documents. I thought of an easy way to take care of my kids' brunch, lunch and dinner on Sunday. Instead of cooking few dishes which inevitably would eat up my previous time, I made a whole loads of dumplings. I needed only to fry them whenever the kids were hungry.

Dumplings is forever my two babies' favourite dish. Whenever we planned to eat out, we always ended up in place like Dragon-I. Without fail, they would gobbled down 5 portions of dumplings between the two of them.

Josh loves prawn, so I used minced prawn and meat as the fillings. This was my first time making dumplings, I was a bit kelam-kabut when frying them. Here's the end product.




Comments from my kids, "Every bite is like a ray of golden sun."

Eat your heart out, Dragon-I.

0 comments: