Procrastination

"Habitual procrastination undermines one's credibility, causes stress and prevents one from succeeding and growing both professionally and personally."

Well, well, don't I know that? But then, my "Things To Do" list seems to just get longer and longer. It is often full of unpleasant tasks I wish would just go away quietly... but of course they never do.

Some says, "Plan ahead so that one won't be able to use the excuse of "I don't have the time". But then, I have never complained about not having enough time. It is just when it comes to undesirable tasks, my energy levels and moods will immediately plunge to the bottom.

Other says, "Try eliminating those self-defeating messages and focus on the good feelings you will experience once the task is completed. " Hmm, sounds sensible, but how?

Yet another daunting task which I would rather leave it later. You get me now? I procastinate so much, it's a wonder anything ever gets done ...

0 comments: