I had lunch with staff from TMB at the Sun and Surf Cafe at the Sunway Resort Hotel. Throughout the two hours, these guys were babbling on nothing but the recent General Election and the post-election issues.

Obviously the whole array of nicely displayed, mouth-watering, scrumptious, international gourmet did not excite them.

For the past week, all I faced was page upon page dwelling on what went so dreadfully wrong, or screen upon screen dwelling on what went so fantastically right ...... but enough is enough. I understand one is allowed to be emotional after an initial shock. But once the hullabaloo subsides, one has to do the right thing as soon as possible to ensure the return of normalcy.

The nicely sliced salmon was waving at me, so was the lovely lemon mousse cake ... Alright guys, you can talk until you need a jug of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa.

I wouldn't give a damn.


Hmm.. Bon Appetite.

0 comments: