A Masterpiece of Mobility?


My girl has been pestering me for God knows how long, for a pink notebook. All these while, I just turned a deaf ear. Coz to me, her notebook can be considered 'quite' new and has yet to reach its write-off date.

Lately, she was getting impatient ... as wish not granted

Finally, she resorted to giving her silver-colour notebook a new leaf.




She painstakingly stuck masking tapes all over the notebook and carefully spray painted it in baby pink. A closer look will reveal diamantes forming some sort of artwork and finished with a ribbon.

All these, undoubtedly, were done without MY consent.

Now that my princess is so contented with her haute couture pink lapie, I am speechless.

All I can say is "Well done babe, a truly artistic embellishment!".

She sure has inherited the artistic flair from me.

0 comments: