The Silk & Frazier Re-union

Received an email from my ex-colleague in London, John H. He is organizing a Silk & Frazier (my former employer) gathering in summer and asked whether I will be joining them.

Sadly to say, I have given up my British PR and I am no longer compelled to return to UK every two years.

Forking out RM3K+ just to fly to London for a re-union booze-up? That is utterly insensible. Morever, I have no excuse to get on a shopping spree there as most British/European brands are available here in KL. I can even get my favourite Vivienne Westwood or H&M in Hong Kong.

To be honest, I do miss my pals. Missed their Biritish humour, their farcical ideas, their attitudes, their supercilious selves, their verbal ammunition ... etc. Emm, I wonder what they remember about me ...

0 comments: