Lazy Saturday

When I retrieved my emails this morning, I came across a forwarded mail about LGE. Being apolitical, I normally am not remotely interested in any political write-ups. Since I haven't much to do, I decided to read the message.



To my surprise, it was a heart-wrenching untold story unveiled by his lawyer. I digested the whole message in one breath, sending bits of desolation flying everywhere. I saluted LGE, with great respect. Amidst cries of injustice, humiliation that he had faced behind bars, he had his heart purely for the people. Now that he has been vindicated by the people's power, hopes are on him to shower mercy to the people. Justice has to be seen to be done.



As we didn't have breakfast this morning, we decided to go and find some place to replenish our tummies. My girl is crazy about Fish Head Noodles, so she suggested the coffee shop in Damansara Heights.





We had our usual order whereas my boy opted for Wanton noodles. Chunks of deep-fried fish head, tomatoes and preserved vegetables, not forgetting the vermicelli, in a thick milk-infused broth. My girl simply loves the soup, but gave me some of the fish head as she claimed that they were full of bones. Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! you could almost see the bottom of the bowl .





Having not enough dosage of wanton, my boy was longing for more. So, for dinner, I made Shui Jiao. This time round, I altered the recipe a bit, omitted the black fungus but added in chopped sengkuang and dried squid.






0 comments: