Do Nuts - Donuts

Life is driving me crazy these days. Due to mom's condition, I am having a long break away from work, life and activities. I can't even step out of the house for a brief second. Everyday, besides preparing meals for the family and doing some basic household chores, I am literally doing nuts in the house.



Talking about doing nuts, I better feed on some good old Donuts, just to make sure I am okay being nutty. Thanks KH for the J.Co goodies.




A dozen of sweetness has just gone into my waistline!!!



Miss Green T using Macha Tea and Crunchy Crunchy with Cocopops



Hazel Dazzle and Snow White




Alcapone

I love the Coco Loco which is dark chocolate covering cream inside. Simply divine. My other favourite being their signature product, the Alcapone is white Belgian chocolate meets crunchy Californian Almonds. Yummilicious.


Somehow, I found myself missing the original soft large sugared fluffy ring donuts so much more than I miss these branded J.Co or Big Apple.

0 comments: