Rosy Business

.



Didn't do much this weekend. Somehow was feeling very tired. May be was due to the haze. Just stayed home and watched TVB drama "Rosy Business" 巾幗梟雄. Actually I have briefly watched the first 20 episodes prior to my Guangzhou trip. I only missed the last five. The good part was that : in order to promote its Astro-On-Demand Dragon pack, Astro is still broadcasting this whole drama series until 21st June.






This is no doubt the best TVB drama hitherto. I love this drama so much so that I have been and am still watching it all over again.



Starred Shereen Tang 鄧萃雯 as "四奶奶", Wayne Lai 黎耀祥 as "柴九", Elliot Ngok, Ron Ng, Pierre Ngo, Susan Tse, Kiki Sheung, Kara Hui, Nancy Wu.






All photos courtesy of other sites.



The synopsis: Cheung Kiu owns and runs Hing Fung Nin, the biggest rice company in Wuxi. He marries his fourth wife Hong Bo Kei and gives ownership to her after he dies. In her eyes Cheung Bit Man is not suitable heir, and guides second son Cheung Bit Ching to become the family heir. On the other hand, Chai Kau, a poor but wise urchin - through his wit and dedication, slowly works his way up in the company.



The story sounds pretty interesting though not the best but the cast is just amazing. Having all these veteran actors/actressess collaborating, I can't think of a reason why this series wouldn't turn out great. I have always been a supporting fan of Wayne Lai coz I think he can really act. My other favourite actor is the young Pierre Ngo, I hope he will get the best supporting actor this coming TVB award.



The highlights are the many great confrontation scenes, especially when the bad guys’ evil doings are revealed. My personal favourite would still have to be the one in episode 9-10 when Wayne stood up to defend Shereen!



My favourite line from this drama: 人生能有多少个十年? 最重要活得痛快! by 柴九.



Totally agreed.



0 comments: