Oh, How I Miss You!

.




Ever since I came back from Guangzhou,
I have been constantly thinking about you,
dreaming about you,
longing for you...

I closed my eyes...
I could visualize your presence,
I could smell your existence.

Just can't stop reminisce about those moments,
feeling your heat, your smell,
your warm and steamy embrace...




Oh, how I miss you, 过桥米线.




Allow me to present to you my new love.













In search for a lighter fare around city of Guangzhou, I stumbled upon this little gem that serves Yunnan cuisine. I was in a mood for a good noodle soup, and hence ordered the "Cross-bridge Rice Vermicelli".



OMG, easily the tastiest noodle soup I have had in a while. The broth was sooooo fantastic and was so out of this world. Absolutely divine!!!



Oops, I still drool whenever i think about it...

0 comments: