I Am Back

Oh, have I disappeared for that long? Time seems to fly so fast, I don't even realise that I haven't updated this blog for ... er almost a month??



End of March, me and my kids returned from a short getaway to the land of smile, Thailand, Bangkok be exact. The week prior to the trip, I was busy browsing the net to book hotel accommodation and to get prepared for the trip. Yeap, I only did it last minute, in fear of outburst of yet another turmoil in Bangkok.



I was lucky to have such caring and considerate aunt and niece who agreed to look after my mom while we were away. We were back in Ipoh for a few days from the start of the one week school holiday. Then 5 days in Bangkok. Absolutely exhausted when we touched down in KL. No choice but to sent my driver to pick up my mom from Ipoh.



Then it took me a week to return to routine and to get my battery recharged. Then my brother from Hong Kong came to stay for a week. Not used to having visitor in my place, we ate out every night. My brother wanted to go Ching Ming, so we went back to Ipoh for the long weekend (kids got a day off school for Ching Ming).



Went Ching Ming on Friday. Surprisingly, there weren't many people coz Perakians' Chinese school kids didn't get the day off. Spent the whole weekend eating, eating and eating. We are so bloated now. Unfortunately the gymnasium in my condo is under renovation, heck!



Will update once I manage to upload the photos.

0 comments: