What's Next?

Kids are back to school for their new term and I am back to work. For the time being, I have to put aside my 'real work' but concentrate on some office admin. I will be racing against time to sort out some book-keeping and accounting stuff ready for the annual audit thingy.


It has been days the government announced the increase in the price of fuel, however the headlines remain unchanged, the papers filled with incendiary arguments and angry protests. It is still disturbing everyone's mind.


As well as bearing the drastically higher price of fuel, we Malaysian will be paying a quarter more on electricity bills soon.


The price hikes will undoubtedly lift downstream prices beyond levels acceptable to a society already reeling from high food costs.


We will have to tighten our belts from now on. But how?


Hmm... Walk to work.


Stop the Starbucks lattes.


Make your own lunch.


Snip off your plastic cards.


No more holidays, not even via AirAsia.


Don't buy new tops...


But, What's next?


Can't just sit here and moan and groan about it. Must generate more income. That's it. More revenue!!


In order to do that, I have to start to love my job, my projects, my clients and their problems.


Yes, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job ...


0 comments: