Tribute to the Chinese Nation

An 7.8 magnitude earthquake rocked Sichuan Province on 12th May.


Images after images of the devastated stricken area were being screened on the box.


The world weeps for Sichuan.


People are deeply grieved by the terrible suffering.


I can't find words to express myself over this montrous disaster.


My heartfelt prayers.





I pray that the nation remains strong in the face of this adversity.


May God grant the fortitude to bear their irreparable loss.


Also my highest respect to the rescue teams, the medical personnel, the relief workers, the philanthropic groups, those that bring us coverage and the courage of the whole Chinese nation.


Hope that conditions will improve as soon as is humanly possible.


May all the lost lives rest in peace and the living be given strength to carry on.

0 comments: