My Poor Hair

I suppose most Chinese out there are busy preparing for the Chinese New Year. Everyone I bumped into recently seemed to have a hair cut already. I thought of changing new hair style. Like I always did for every new year. The trouble is I have not made up my mind which salon to go to.


For the past year, I have been experiencing serious, I mean darn serious hair loss. Sob sob, I was truly upset. It is hard for a woman to accept boldness, as hair is very important for overall beauty. Thick and silky hair will certainly makes a woman look more attractive. Luckily, my bushy hair is quite thick in a sense. Thus, the hair thinning process is not so obvious for the time being, but not for long, I suppose. It is frightening to learn that female hair loss is especially apparent after menopause. Although that will be many years later, I think I better buck up and start sourcing for a good natural hair loss treatment.


It is common sense that our hair and skin reflects the condition of our overall health. If we are healthy and well-nourished, our hair or our skin will be more glowing and strong. Thus, proper amino acids, vitamins and minerals intake will help create beautiful hair. Besides, there are so called hair food such as nuts, soy beans, flaxseed oil, yoghurt, tofu, dark green leafy vegetables, wheat germ, raisins and other dried fruits, etc. Out of this list, the only thing lacking from my diet is wheat germ. Er... can I skip that?

0 comments: