Weekend ... blah blah

Haven't really got any plans for the weekend.


Wanted to sleep until 9am but have to wake up to attend to my girl as Saturday is a full day for her in school.


Wanted to upload photos onto Facebook but could not find the cables.


Wanted to make scrambled eggs breakfast for my boy but ran out of eggs.


Wanted to go to Low Yat Plaza to get the Chinese Handwriting Recognition Tool but the thought of getting stuck in the jam at the Edinburgh junction put me off.


Wanted to make an Oreo Cheesecake but later found out that my kids have eaten all the Oreo biscuits.


Wanted to finish the book I was reading but realised that I have left it in the car and lazy to go down to retrieve it.


Well, so much for my planning and intention. Everything ended up in smoke.


Instead of sitting at home twiddling my thumb, might as well go and pick up groceries at Mid Valley.


Passed by MNG, thought of going in for a peep and found out that their range of jeans were on sale, and some 75% off. It was at a steal! My girl has been pestering me for a pair of slim-fit jeans. There were lots of size 6, I rummaged through the shelves and eventually managed to find a pair in her size. Phew!





I personally prefer wide-legged jeans. However, the slim-fit and straight legs seem to be the trend.

Also bought myself two pairs of shoes. Cheapo, bargain!









Tried to make a call but kept failing. Later realized that someone has sent me a corrupted message thereby causing my phone to hang! Wa liao, handphone can also kena virus. Quickly pick up some groceries from the supermarket and went home to avoid any possible police road blocks in view of the PROTES (Anti-fuel price hike protest) scheduled to be held the following day.




0 comments: