.




Have you seen the new Alice movie? Nope, I haven't and I don't intend to, eventhough I adore Johnny Depp. I think it is kind of boring cos this Lewis Carroll's classic tale was not quite my favourite as a child. Though I would love to go to Wonderland like Alice, wandering from one place to another, from one character to another.



Came across this party photoshoot by Sorted Affair, inspired by Alice In Wonderland and would like to share it here.
























And back on our shores, shops/organizations are doing promotions inspired by Alice and Midvalley Megamall has set up a larger-than-life size wonderland in the Centre Court. They did quite a good job recreating the wonderland. I like the pair of giant wrought iron gates.










Giant mushrooms in all sizes, colours and patterns.





Mega talking roses







Kids were definitely captivated by the opulent setting. Here is the Mad Hatter's party table, overflew with tea, cakes and sandwiches.


Umm... Let's sit down for a cuppa of tea before going down into the rabbit hole for a quirky adventure.

0 comments: