Taipei - Preview

.

Gosh! Haven't logged in to my own blog for weeks! Finally get to update and share my recent trip to Taipei, Taiwan.


Not a good time to visit Taiwan at this time of the year. It is winter and it rained most of the days we were there. Even if it did not rain, it was cloudy and hence photos turned out dull and blur. The 'out-of-focus' was due to having to struggle holding a camera on one hand and controlling a swaying umbrella on the other. I gave up in the end and left most photograph-taking to my daughter and son. Well, I was the one holding the umbrella!


Just a sneak preview, coz have yet to upload all the pics.




This was taken from the cabin/capsule of the Ferris Wheel in Miramar Entertainment Park. Note the raindrops, it was drizzling the moment we touched down Taipei. Miserable weather, but it was a nice trip overall.

0 comments: