Angels From Maidenhead, UK

.

Present to you, my two pretty nieces from UK. Since the start of the months long summer holidays, they have been jetsetting around Asia and are now stopping over in KL.



Angel #1 - Michelle




Angel #2 - Tia



They came round our place and all the four Tran's babies went swimming. After much fun at the swimming pool, the kids were hungry. I suggested to go to TGIF, as I thought kids might prefer cajun chicken, chips and soda. Much to my surprise, Michelle was craving for Korean BBQ. So, we went to my all time favourite Korean restaurant - Korea House in SS2 PJ.









For BBQ, I ordered a serving of Joomooluck (marinated beef) and Samgyeopsal (marinated pork). The meat was fatty, tender but absolutely yummy. Not to mention the Banchan, (i.e. the side dishes, in this case there were twelve side dishes) which come free and are refillable.










Yasmine would never skip her favourite Dolsot Bibimbap, mixed rice in hot stone bowl. I also ordered a beef soup which the Korean name skipped my mind.













Dokbokgi?? Never mind, this is fried Korean rice cake with spicy bean sauce. It was sweet, spicy and savoury. To be brutally frank, neither Yasmine nor I like it.







Michelle really enjoyed her BBQ whereas Tia seemed to be a small eater. The two little angels were so attached to Yasmine that when their dad came to pick them up, they didn't want to leave and kept clinging on to Yazzy. It was so touching.


0 comments: