Throw Outs

Feeling bored at home. The kids are starting their months long school holiday and the thought of them lurking around the house made me feel slight uneasy. You know, kids being kids, they never bother to stack up things properly; never attempt to return things they took, back to their original position, etc. I can foresee my place will turn into a dump site, say within a week? So, I decided to carry out some 'clearing out' before things get worst.



No matter how much I throw away, sell, or spruce up, I am still feeling the need to do more. I have a gigantic pile of old framed pictures that I need to clean out this week and donate, or sell, or even just toss. Then I need to MAYBE tear down a piece of furniture in our living room and throw it out.


Oh and there’s still MORE clothing that I need to go through and get rid of. Urgh!

0 comments: