Purple With Passion


.

Purple is an intriguing colour.


It is derived from the mixing of a strong warm (red) and strong cool colour (blue).


It is royality.


It signifies nobility.


It is associated with spirituality.


It can boost one's imagination and creativity.


It is a colour reminiscent of puberty.


Purple is romantic, purple is PASSION.


Purple is my favourite colour coz I love lavender, orchid, amethyst, violet, lilac, wine ... ...


Putting aside the normal mediocre flavours/fillings, I decided to give my cheesecake a special touch, umm... something PURPLE. Yes! RIBENA, my son's comfort cordial drink. But, I was not going to do a Ribena jelly layer over the cheesecake. What I had in mind was just putting a dash of purple in the creamy white cheesecake.



See what I have come up with. A Ribena Marble Cheesecake.




It was fun doing the swirl to create the marbled effect. Nothing technical, just run the tip of a knife randomly in the dual tone cream cheese mixture.



Looking at the soft purple swirl. Can you now feel the passion running through your veins?

0 comments: